Saturday 22 November 2008

Happy Birthday Nick

There seems to be a lot of Scorpios in my life including Nick who is 27 today. He got a very special gift, an ipod to replace his broken one. He was a bit thrilled I think, both with the present and the fact he actually got it on his birthday. I have always been a bit slack about getting presents to people on time and as this is a very busy time of year, it's been a long standing joke that no one remembers Nick's birthday, of we do. 

Unfortunately we don't get to spend his birthday together very often but he has his work Christmas do tonight, well done Fletchers, so him and Courtney should have a good night out. He is coming down for Christmas so looking forward to that. 

It was also Laura's birthday. I work with Laura. She's a big music fan and she's an awesome photographer. She takes wedding photos on her weekends as well as other commissions. We talk photography and share ideas. There were lots of photos taken at her birthday night out last night, I hope the unflattering ones of me don't turn up on her Facebook. We had a lovely night out at the Lone Star, they even serve Margaritas there so it would have been rude of me not to sample one. 

No comments: