Saturday 5 July 2008

It's snowing


As you can see by the photo it's snowing outside, sticky snow that has settled and is making my trees bend and groan under it's weight. And it's still falling coating everything in white, beautiful but freezing. It's 2pm and I can't see the city or the hills. It's very white while not letting any daylight through, lights and heaters on full. 
Sam doesn't like the snow. He ventured out for a second or two, decided it was too cold to pee and hurumphed inside in true Sam fashion onto his bed. He is a dog that has truly perfected sighing and the look he gives......hey, it's not my fault it's snowing and cold outside. 
Our drive is a bit treacherous in this weather as it's steep. Our neighbour has just slid his way down. Think it might be wise to park our car at the bottom for the moment before it becomes impassable. We are going to Jo and Tony's tonight to have a catch up, a meal and watch the rugby. I am doing the dessert, caramel apple pie I think, so I don't want to miss out on that. Oh did I mention they have a fire.  

No comments: