Tuesday 29 July 2008

Photos



I bought myself a new camera before I went to Qatar, a Luminx Panasonic camera. It is not one of those compact cameras. It's a big heavy one with 12x optical zoom and all the bells and whistles. I mostly used it on automatic setting, except when Di and I were taking night photos and when I was working in difficult light. Not being one to read the instructions, and I did lose them early on, I used trial and error. 
Overall I was really pleased with the 3000 odd photos I took while I was away. I discovered that my camera fitted nicely in my red handbag and my camera bag could hold a bottle of water as well as all the camera stuff. It went everywhere with me. 
I began experimenting with framing my photos and taking photos of windows and what was beyond them. I have included some of these on my Flickr and some here. 

No comments: