Friday 27 February 2009

Inside my flat




I spent some time cleaning this morning, tidying and of course the never ending dusting. It's amazing how the sand and dust comes in through any opening and coats everything. I thought I'd take a couple of photos while the place is looking good, it won't last long.

I went shopping this week and found a few treasures, the pictures on the wall, some good photo frames for the family selection and a couple of cushions. Amazing how the small things make such a difference. The red sets off the gold curtains and the beige everything else, the place needed some colour. The wall pictures were very cheap, about $18 each and look great. I intended to add my own photos to the frames but will leave as is for now.


I'm pleased with look, with the homely feel the place has now. It's important to me to have a space I enjoy being in at home. Having the door outside is such a bonus, even if it's way to hot to be out today, into the 40s I suspect. At least the washing's getting dry!

No comments: