Friday 22 August 2008

A conversation

I am getting my front tooth fixed at the moment, the casualty of a mountain bike crash many years ago and now needing to be smarted up so I can enjoy smiling. Going to the dentist has never been the highlight of my day but this is OK, no pain, all gain and I get to chat to Ros. 
We share stories of our kids, well our adult sons, and generally chat about the ways of the world. Today I gave her my blog address and hope she feels inspired to travel. In return, she shared a wonderful blog with me. Her eldest son had an amazing adventure in the South Island high county, up mountains and down valleys. My mission tonight is to read the blog of his adventure but for now I will include the link. I know Di will be interested, the photos are amazing and are of an area she knows well and loves. Happy reading from adventureaotearoa 

1 comment:

Di Mackey said...

Hey thanks, enjoyed it :)