Thursday 21 August 2008

Sam's back!

The grand dog has turned up today for the weekend. The other grandparents are off to Aus for a conference. Sam was left at Tim and Sarah's place and was really excited to see Muzz, no wait, he was actually very grumpy seeing Muzz and not his masters. He is missing Tim and Sarah, yes that's possible for a dog. Only a week or so until they are home. 
They are enjoying the south of France and made it to Monaco. Tim rode his bike on a training ride there, well that's what he told me. I suspect they caught the bus. I can't wait to catch up with them in Canberra the weekend after next to hear the stories and see the photos. Tim is competing so may have to wait until after the race. 
Looks like I'll be walking Sam as well as going to the gym. Braved my new program again today as my muscles had settled a little. I felt quite virtuous as I got the treadmill running, the rowing machine flying and weights lifted. I didn't even cheat....well I might have missed one rep on the squats. For now, I am enjoying watching the Olympics and being a couch potato.

No comments: