Saturday 2 August 2008

My Flickr

I have put some of my best photos on Flickr and you can access this from my blog. I have been a little thrilled that I have been getting heaps of views of my photos. I am so pleased with them and love to share the photos with anyone who is interested. 
I was even more thrilled to have been invited to add two of my photos to a group sharing site. The invite is written in Italian, but no worries, I worked out the general message. When I checked out the site Sorrento e Dintorni I was amazed by the quality of the photos. I spent ages checking out the photos of others. Today I found some wonderful sea and surfing photos and sent the link to my surfer Nick. Must confess, made me want to dust off my old board and get out into the waves. Although, it's a bit cold and stormy now so will have to wait for summer. 
Check out the site, I hope to add more of mine and get into contact with others whose photos I enjoy. 

No comments: