Thursday 5 February 2009

While I have access.....

I lost reliable Internet access soon after writing my last post. Since then it's been intermittent or non existent. I suspect that will be the case until I get my own connection so while I have access right now, I will add some photos. I'm a bit tired to add too much else.

Actually, later after wine and shopping I write, the photos I've got need some work, trimming and sorting so I won't add any yet. My current computer, which is going to be changed on Sunday after I complained, is not able to support any programmes to edit photos. It also doesn't play DVDs or have much spare hard drive space and is the older model of the one that crashed on me in my last job.

Not one to complain about other things, give me bad ICT equipment and you will hear about it. I am looking forward to seeing what else is on offer. Who knows I might even be able to use Skype, not holding my breath though.

I'm shattered so off to my nice comfy bed for a long sleep and a lay in tomorrow, luxury. I'm not a morning person so early starts kill me, especially five days in a row of early starts. I am starting to get into a morning routine, a routine that means I do actually get dressed and take the right pills before I leave my apartment. I so need the red ones to get through the day and the blue ones help too.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I know that those 5.00am starts are killers, it was always hard.

Jule's Short Story said...

Lol, I think I forgot that litle detail. I finish at 2pm so have the afternoon to do things so it's OK.