Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year!

It's 2016, how did that happen! 2015 was eventful, mostly good events with some I could have done without. I suspect there will be more change this year, there's a bit of excitement in the air. The promise of things to come. The little ones are growing fast, the youngest two both now interested in chatting. That language explosion that happens to toddlers as they gain their voice.

Last evening I had the complete privilege of being on the water, so very close to the action, as Sydney exploded with light and sound as fireworks filled the night sky. It was amazing, 12 minutes of sensational visual artistry. And did I mention I was on the water watching from Australia One? With bubbles and all the trimmings? And some lovely folks, old friends and new?

It was a late night, an eventful night, one to remember for a long while I suspect. Today was quiet, very quiet. I didn't get pics of the fireworks, just decided to enjoy them hanging over the side for the very best view. I did get others.

Passing under the bridge - Fireworks ready

Amazing sunset aerobatics

No comments: