Sunday 9 November 2014

The wedding

What a treat it was to be with everyone on such a special occasion. Brisbane turned on a beautiful day, all those special people came together, Kieran and Sasi looked just gorgeous and then there were the beautiful grandbabies. A real family occasion, one to catch up with those I haven't seen in a while. To renew, to reminisce, to celebrate.

The photos are wonderful, the photographers did an amazing job. I can't wait to get some prints. Although I took a few, my camera was mostly quiet. Too much catching up to do. The dress was a success.

I was really impressed by how friendly Brisbane folks are. I usually stay with family so I've not had much time in the city. The lovely staff at the Gardens Apartments up graded us to a two bedroom apartment. It was a great base, within walking distance of everywhere we needed to be. Everyone we met was fantastic and the happy couple were the centre of attention. So many people congratulating them.

So here's a pic of the whole crew. The first time in so many years that we have all been together, the first time with those gorgeous little ones.


No comments: