Monday 8 April 2013

Decisions

There's plenty to think about at the moment as my contract comes to an end. The not so small stuff that I do usually sweat. What do I want to do? Where will I go next? How am I going to get there? Well, actually that's it. Three questions that cover most of life's decisions. The first about the most important decision, the others about pretty much everything else. Dilemmas, decisions, actions on what's next.

Top of my list is to have a break, a decent piece of time out and about. Some summer exploring and catching up with friends in the US, Europe and the UAE, then off home to spend some time with my lovely grand babies and my family. Some extended time in Australia and New Zealand, in summer and over Christmas. I'm really excited about taking some time out, being able to do this is a privilege.

View from the top

No comments: