Thursday 7 June 2012

You should see me now...

Hanging over the edge of my balcony getting a little glimmer of Internet, someone else's. But that's okay for now. It's just a few bars, enough to let me check everything I need to check. I'm trying not to swat the mozzies that are biting me so I don't drop my computer. Now that would be a disaster.

Apparently the man is coming to set up my connection tomorrow, he called me today and I was on the Brac. I fly there every now and again for work and today was one of those days. It's a nice place, I tend to get into Brac mode, slow down a bit and relax although today's jobs were far from relaxing.

I'm home now, gin in hand so best I cook some toast for dinner. Toast can be a good dinner depending on the topping. Tonight it's the tomato I've needed to eat for a while. It's on the edge of okay, I hope. I can't believe how this week has flown. It's been a short one and on Tuesday I was on TV again. Not a good look so I won't include here. Dinner, toast, calls.

No comments: