Friday 10 February 2012

Nice n warm here

Life is okay really, in fact pretty good, actually fantastic. I've got such a lot to do and even more to look forward to. Only 14 more sleeps and I fly to see Eve, Kez and Sasi, a week later I'm in NZ with Noah, Tim, Sarah, Muzz, Coral and all my fantastic friends. Then as a bonus I get to catch up with Nick, Sue and others in Melbourne. I'm getting really excited. There's even a road trip on offer, a long drive through a beautiful part of New Zealand into wine country. It's been a while since I've been on a trip longer than 40 minutes so I'm looking forward to that possibility.

There's a bit to do before I fly, a to do list that keeps me awake at night. But that's okay because at least its not like this here. I feel for those freezing in Europe as I sit eating my salmon bagel in the sun, although the frozen fountains would be lovely to photograph. Well, I must get to work. It's another late one, around 40 coming in for an evening training session. Just as well I love my job; have a brilliant team and live in a place where it's 8.30am, 26C and warming. Have a nice one!

No comments: