Thursday 1 December 2011

Honduras here I come!

Time off work, done; tickets booked, done; hotel, sorted; bags, not yet packed. I'm off to Honduras with Jo early Friday morning, I'm so excited. It will be my first trip to South America, the first of many I suspect. There are a few places where I can fly direct from Grand Cayman, La Ceiba is one of those. An hour or so in the air, a thirty minute drive and we're here.




Four days of activities and relaxation, just what I need. I'm taking my camera of course and a small happy snappy for the adventure shots. Not sure I'd like to take my camera white water rafting, especially given my recent water adventures. I can't wait to get back on a mountain bike, off road, through the rain forest and up hills more substantial than I've seen in a while. Watch this space for more. Best I get the packing done, what does one wear in a rain forest retreat? 

No comments: