Thursday 27 May 2010

Moving

It's been a hectic week, hence no entries here. I've moved upstairs into a much bigger and brighter apartment, many trips up the stairs. I still haven't finished the shift with some bits and pieces to gather and deliver. I was amazed at how much stuff I had, the small stuff like books, shoes and clothes. At least I don't have to clean my apartment, the company does that. I pay but that's OK with me.

My new apartment has a view over the neighbourhood. It's got big windows and the sun shines in in the morning. I can't believe how much more space I have. I've still got lots of arranging to do to make it my place, my weekend job. It's a funny feeling coming into the light, I really needed to be out of the dark, closeness that was my old place.

Work calls, thank goodness it's Thursday. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I feel like I missed last weekend completely with packing and feeling under the weather. I'll post some photos of the new place soon.

No comments: