Tuesday 1 June 2010

Laura Marling

One good thing about being home, and having the Internet, is that I'm getting time to check out some good music. Well, it might not be good to others but I like it. I've got Mumford and Sons on my iPod and my small stereo has just stopped working so I'm listening to them on my Mac with some speakers a friend left for me. I'm very grateful to have those speakers today. They have surprisingly good sound, although I should have expected that as my friend loved music.

I've come across the name Laura Marling lately so I thought I'd check her out and who should I find alongside her but Marcus Mumford. Laura has an amazing voice, a folksy voice and I was surprised after listening to her that she's so young. Here's a clip I enjoyed from Laura and Marcus.



No comments: