Tuesday 8 December 2009

At home

I've slept for most of the morning, the flu that's got others finally got me. I suspect it was the flying, planes full of people are such fertile breading grounds for bugs. Helen used to call it plane flu, I go into denial until I can't lift my head off the pillow. That doesn't happen very often.

I think I picked a good day to be sick, there's a shamal blowing. Dust and sand everywhere disturbed by the strong gusts of wind, the sun blotted out and generally a day best spent inside. The dust gets in, coats the furniture with a layer of grit. At least I have the Internet to keep me company, so I can catch up on emails and things.

Where to start with the stories of the past two weeks, I think an upload of photos is in order then some new entries. For now, I'm going to leave the photos uploading and slip back to bed with a cup of hot ginger and lemon tea. That's about all I'm good for today.

No comments: