Friday 30 October 2009

Missed the boat

Another week has passed in a blur, a blur of work mostly. I've been struggling to get some writing head space, and head space for writing is exactly what I need right now for work as well as for pleasure. I'm a little out of practice with paperwork, something that shouldn't last long as I get up to speed in my new job.

This kind of sums up my life at the moment, thanks Christine and Sharon a very appropriate Thursday afternoon funny.
Will write more soon and add photos, hopefully tonight after the ENHG moon walk. Right now I'm off to enter some photos in a photo competition. It was hard choosing three from the multitudes, two were easy the last one not so. Wish me luck.

PS Thanks for all the email comments about my new truck. It certainly is cool truck, a bit bigger than my red Peugeot 106.

No comments: