Wednesday 8 April 2009

Found the cord!







Well that is, Tracey gave me hers or ours if she finds hers at home. Hope that makes sense. What happens in our school is that the cleaners come and move stuff after we've gone home. Tracey and I suspect that they moved my cord onto her desk, other things have been found there afterall.

The photos are of Anne taking photos, dare you to stand still when I have my camera out; a local on his bike and the sign outside the Oasis. Given the message, we shouldn't have been there. We are locals not tourists these days. Although once again I don't have my passport due to an error in my job status. I hope to have it back to go to Oman in the next couple of weeks with the error fixed.


I met up with some people I knew in Qatar last night after yoga. They were surprised to see me here and we talked about our Qatar times. This place is certainly easier to live in, much easier to drive in but a little more expensive. Susan invited me to join the Hash, a running group. Think I might just do that.

No comments: