Tuesday 23 December 2008

One more day.....

Only one more day to go and I'm finished work for 2008. I can't wait. Nick arrives tonight for several weeks, others from Aus are coming too a bit later, all good. I intend to have some R & R, some true time out before the rush of getting ready to go away.

This time last year I was completing my thesis and getting ready to go to Qatar, similar but minus serious editing. I went to lunch with a friend today and caught up with Shirley in the process. She suggested a get together on the day we left last year, kind of an anniversary night out. A great idea. What do you think Keri?

So it's off to get another wine, rustle up some dinner and take a chill pill for the evening. I have some last minute shopping to do, might get to that later tonight.

No comments: