Friday 19 September 2008

An insight

There are three things that a child can teach an adult:
To be happy for no reason; to be always busy doing something;
And to know how to demand - with all one's might - what one wants.

Paulo Coelho

I laughed when I found this quote, I was searching for another at the time. The child in my earlier post understood this. 
He was happy, he had had an adventure where he had met a new friend.
He was busy exploring this new and interesting place he had found.
He had demanded quietly what he wanted and took this for himself. 

Food for thought indeed on this fine Saturday morning as I wait for the next load of washing to finish and drink my coffee. For some reason, the wrong time stamp is on this post. It is Saturday morning, not Friday night. 

No comments: