Wednesday 10 September 2008

A funny week

It's been a funny week so far. I seem to be living in a kind of limbo, not sure what to do next with plenty on my plate, personally and professionally. I had a call yesterday and then one today with new work possibilities. That's three new possibilities to consider if I also count the one on Friday, two in New Zealand and one in the Middle East. 
What to do with all these choices. I opened my trusty Coelho book and what page should it open on but the one with this quote from Brida.

It is necessary to run risks, to follow certain paths and to abandon others. No one can make a choice without feeling fear.
Paulo Coelho

Too true. It's difficult to make decisions, decisions mean change and fear is a natural part of change. I know this because in my current job I assist others through change. It's the part of my job I enjoy the most, the human contact. Anyway, I'm sure it will all come clear in the near future. 
Right now, I have emails to catch up on, reports to write and an article to complete. I'd better get onto it.

No comments: