Sunday 21 December 2014

Heading south

I'm all packed and ready to go, with some time to spare. I had a home day yesterday, tired after a hectic few weeks. Time to relax. The work Christmas party was fun, the small organising committee working hard to make it so with games, gifts, chocolate, wine. What more could one ask for when surrounded by friends.

All the parcels are posted, the ones to Australia will get there on time. Fingers crossed. The boy has his under the tree with some supplementary ones in my carry on. So it's time to wind down and relax at the end of my first full year back in New Zealand.

And what a year it's been. There's quite a list really. Two new grand daughters, a wedding, a new job, new friends and old, a new home filled with new stuff and old treasures, sailing adventures, travel to family as often as I could, the luxury of not being jet lagged for a whole year. Plenty of adventures.

My resolution for this break is to sort out my photos and write some catch up entries here. Now I must run for the bus, I didn't really have time to do this. Merry Christmas.

No comments: