Thursday 14 February 2013

Awesome Dubai



Will shared this on Facebook and I couldn't resist including it here. Yes, I do miss the desert. I do miss my friends and I do intend to visit again some day soon. Raukura is getting married and that would be the best excuse ever, only I'm in New York that weekend. I've been looking at my leave options for 2013 and feel a Europe/UAE trip coming on. A catch up with Di and her family then on to see those left in the UAE, hopefully via Georgia so see Natia.

That is if I'm still here in the Caymans. My contact here ends soon, my job is being internally advertised as it has to be. I like that the Government works so hard to ensure sustainability in their reform. Ex-pats like me come and go, locals are ideal to lead the ongoing reform programme. It's a waiting game, I may be on the lookout for work in the near future. In the mean time, I'm having a relaxing day off for Ash Wednesday, a much needed mid week rest.


No comments: