Wednesday 30 January 2013

Inspirational

There are days and then there are days that inspire, long days of accomplishing what needs to be accomplished. I came home to the clip below shared via Facebook, shared via Explorations Early Learning. Don't you just love social media and the sharing that means many people get to hear this when at other times in our history they never would.

Sir Ken Robinson: Building a Culture of Innovation from AERO - Education Revolution on Vimeo.

Dr Ken has been an inspiration to me for a while now. His was the message I heard when I thought I must be odd to think like I do and wonder why others just don't understand my thinking. It's said that things come to you at the right time, I truly believe that. I trust that sharing this piece of common sense wisdom comes to you at the right time too. 

No comments: