Tuesday 21 July 2009

Catching up

It's been great catching up with family and friends and their news over the past week or so. And there's lots of news. Tim and Sarah are having a baby, my first grandchild so very exciting; Nick's managing a new construction while Courtney is stepping into her new career; Kier and Sassy have a new home; Rose is getting married; Donna's enjoying a new job; Megan's broken her ankle; Annie's rehearsing for a show; Shirley's on the mend; Pat's thinking about her next writing project; Roger and Evan are just the same; Keri's loving her new job, enjoying the challenge of setting up a new centre; so things are all go over here.

I've not got used to the cold as yet. I still have moments of shivering chills, mostly when I venture outside first thing or late in the day. I can usually stay in bed until the day warms up a little or at least until the fire warms the house a bit but for the next few days I'm out and about early catching up on appointments and visits. Will have to add another layer.

PS I got a lovely surprise in today's post, an inspirational book from Lyn and Kerry. Thanks so much guys, loved the card too. We will get to catch up, maybe you can come and visit me to warm up.

No comments: