Friday 5 June 2009

Home for a holiday

There's only 5 weeks left until I fly home for a break, home to the snow and the family. I'm actually looking forward to it, although 4 weeks in France or Italy like last year would be wonderful. I've got my tickets, finally. Well that is I have a booking, not sure of all the details yet. I had a few moments last week when I was told there were no seats left to Christchurch on any airline. With some creative work and the help of the Flight Centre in Christchurch, I have a seat including a stopover to see Sue in Melbourne on the way home. Perfect.

I talked to Kier this morning in Brissy. I showed him something on my blog and he was surprised at the number of visitors I get. He made some unflattering comment about me having too much time on my hands, true at the moment. I hope he'll keep reading, afterall that's the purpose of my writing, to share what I'm doing with my family. He did think that the dots on the map were made up to make me feel better so if anyone out there feels like adding a comment to let him know the audience is real, please do.

No comments: