Sunday 21 June 2009

And even more photos







Just a few more. As you might be able to tell, I had a good companion to photograph with. Anne took the one of me by the fountain. Kate and I are talking about setting up a photography group when we come back after our break. Anne and others are keen so I might get to explore this place further in good company. Kate's website is awesome.

The others are a night shot I was pleased with and the view from the high bridge looking down to the souq, the creek and the park. The bridge shook and was congested with traffic and I got plenty of toots as I hung over the rails taking the photo. I must have looked a sight, but what else can you expect from a tourist.

We stayed at the Beach Hotel and that's a whole other story I'll write about later. I've got a good book, James Frey's latest, and I'm a bit tired after the ehctic weekend so might head off to bed. Work tomorrow, only three weeks left until I fly. It's hard to believe that I'm heading home for a month or so, home to the freezing cold. For now, I've got farewells to attend, a yoga dinner and plenty of people to catch up with before we all depart for our respective foreign shores. At least I knocked a hole in my gift list this weekend, not as last minute as my last trip thankfully.

No comments: