Monday 16 February 2009

Meanwhile, back in Al Ain




We caught the bus home, thanks to Morag getting us to the bus station. I couldn't believe it only cost 10dhs to get from AD to Al Ain, a trip of around 2 hours. Well, most times I'm sure it takes that long. This trip the driver sped along at around 140 kph for most of the way, until we had a stop around 50ks from Al Ain. He needed a cuppa apparently.

Rau bought a camera, a cool Canon, so went up on the roof to get some shots. I had a play with hers and will get some to add here soon. The two I've added are of the pink mosque in the early morning light and one from our roof over the neighbourhood on dusk. Note the dust haze.

I took the first on the way to school. Three of us catch the same taxi each morning so I got the chance to get the photo while Christine was getting out, a quick shot. I'm really missing iPhoto, can't seem to get my photos edited on this computer so what you see is what I took.

No comments: