Monday 12 January 2009

Dinner out


Keri, Shirley and I had a meal out tonight. It's always great to have a catch up, to pick up where we left off and talk about our lives now and then. We had a few laughs about Qatar experiences and talked about my new adventure. We all keep in touch with different people in Qatar so could get a good picture of how things are there at this point in time.

I'm looking forward to catching up with my Qatar friends when I'm in Al Ain. It's only a short flight away, although being an international flight I will have to spend more time at the airport than I will flying. I'll catch up with Keri and Shirley again before I go and when I come back late July 09 for a few weeks. Hopefully we can get all the Qatar crew together then for a weekend.

The photo is taken at the Flying Burrito Brothers by the very obliging waitress.

2 comments:

teamcoultonoe said...

I'm jealous - miss you - you all look so happy together!
Lyn

Jule's Short Story said...

Lol. We missed you too, talked about you, in the nicest way of course!

We also talked about a reunion somewhere overseas, at my new place in the south of France or the Amalfi Coast perhaps:)